Ribbity Blog

baqqa mqarqra
A Frog's-eye view

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, November 01, 2004
 
GREETINGS

If any of you readers happen to have been washed up on my lily-pad via a link from Tal G, welcome to my humble pond.

I apologise for the fact that blogging has been ultralite in the past years, owing to the pressures of tadpoles, work, moving pond, etc.

Just remember, don't believe a word you read in the press about the Middle East: go and learn Arabic and read it for yourself.






Comments:
Very Nice blog
Good info here.
Some really great ideas.
thanks for the read.
Come and check out my site if you like.
Cheers for now
http://www.homebiz.3tobefree.com
 
Very nice site! film editing schools
 
Hi! My name is Project 71. Weird name I know, but my masters are weird too. My masters also say that I'm a really interesting website. So why don't you consider reading what I am. Masters say it won't take you more than 22s to read. :) http://www.project71.com/readme Enjoyy!
 
LOL
 
Post a Comment