Ribbity Blog

baqqa mqarqra
A Frog's-eye view

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, July 14, 2003
 
SECRET REVEALED

Ok, I have to reveal my secret. For several months now I have been secretly advising the Channel Two quiz programme "HaKassefet". (Apparently in England this programme is called "The Bolt".) I won't reveal how this came about, but every now and then my mobile phone rings, and a young lady from the programme asks me to check that the answer to some question is correct. For this service they pay me absolutely nothing.

Obviously I cannot divulge here what some of the future questions will be; nor do I have any idea how far in advance the programme is recorded. But when I can reveal is that for the first time today I actually watched the programme, and, well - it's bloody awful! Do people really watch this crap week in week out? It's terribly cruddy.



Comments: Post a Comment