Ribbity Blog

baqqa mqarqra
A Frog's-eye view

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, March 20, 2003
 
STILL NO REPLY FROM UDAY

As I mentioned in a previous post, I wrote to Uday Hussein at the address mentioned on his newspaper's website, but unfortunately the e-mail bounced back because his server was apparently full. Well-wishers, I imagine. At the time of writing, his newspaper has still not been published. What I want to know is this: are regular subscribers going to get a refund, or at least get a credit for a free copy of a future edition? In general, there seems to be a newspaper distribution problem today in Iraq. I've tried looking at a number of Iraqi papers listed on this site, and most of them appear to be inoperative. What is going on there?

Comments: Post a Comment