Ribbity Blog

baqqa mqarqra
A Frog's-eye view

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, March 05, 2003
 
LIFE

This morning at about 11am I was standing at a bus-stop on the Moriah Road of the Carmel Centre in Haifa waiting for a bus. The 37 came along in the direction of Haifa University, but I decided to wait for one of the minibuses that run the bus routes. The minibuses are usually safer: nobody has bombed a minibus.

It took quite a while for a minibus to come along, and when it did finally come, it took some time for the driver to go; the minibus drivers will often wait for an extra few passengers.

I thought that perhaps I'd made a mistake in waiting for the minibus, and that I should have just got on the regular Egged bus; that is until 2.30 in the afternoon, when I was informed that the 37 had been blown up some minutes earlier...

Comments: Post a Comment