Ribbity Blog

baqqa mqarqra
A Frog's-eye view

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, August 28, 2002
 
I would like to thank all those people who have encouraged me in the Blogging over the last few days.

Some people expressed concern that this was going to turn out to be another of those Arab-Israel conflict Blogs, and wanted to see some more personal stuff. OK, we'll try. I discovered today that my teddy has a hernia and is in immediate need of an operation. Yesterday I dropped a bottle of frozen water on my Animal (the muppets) mug that I've had for over twenty years and broke the handle. It has now been repaired with Araldite. I have been listening tonight on the Frog Box to a recording by Paul Robeson called "Songs of Free Men" which includes a track entitled "Chassidic Chant" in which Robeson sings part of the Aramaic Kaddish (more on Aramaic another time). I think that will have to suffice for the personal gooey stuff. As we say, Different Blogs for Different Frogs (or as the humans put it: one man's meat is another man's poisson). If you don't like it, you can just Blog Off.

Incidentally, since I have still not been able to arrange Comments I would be happy to receive reactions through my froggy e-mail account, and I shall post those that most interest me. That is, if I can get through to my account. For some time today, every time I entered www.netscape.net into my navigator I was redirected to website that seems to specialize in human anatomy and reproduction. Most fascinating for a frog like me.

Comments: Post a Comment